Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happiness in Education

Jose Torres
ENG 101
Professor: Dr. McCormick
Happiness in Education

I am sure that the education is the most important part of people’s lives, thanks to it we get satisfaction, self-confidence, enrich our personal knowledge, we can find a good jobs and make a lot of money. For all these reasons people can achieve the happiness.
Personally I like to study, through the years in the elementary school, college, high school and in the Navy, I had good experiences, the fact to learn and understand the physical and chemical phenomena that happen in nature were an interesting experience, many concerns and questions I asked my-self in those years.  After finished my studies I could put into practice in my job what I learned as student, it was very exciting and rewarding.
Feel that our time of sacrifice and dedication was not in vain is a comfortable feeling that makes us happy. I emphasize that during our years of study we know and share many people and all those experiences are an important part of our lives.

2 comments:

  1. The world works in a circular cycle, by getting a higher and better education will help many succeed in the world. I think the world does not have to be so circular if everyone was happier. If only there was a more happiness in what people do with their jobs or education.
    Also, I thought you should have put in how you're going to achieve your happiness. How you could be happier in the present and the future with your job and education. Maybe you’re already happy; you could share that, like what is making you happy.
    By the way you needed a quote from either the article or the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jose,

    This blog entry is too short, I think. I'd love to hear more about how you plan to increase your own happiness in education. I look forward to reading your paper.

    ReplyDelete