Monday, December 6, 2010

Is there some power in positive thinking?

ENG 101
Jose Torres
Professor: E.MacCormick
12-06-10

Is there some power in positive thinking?

            Positive thinking and attitude are closely related to the success of people. The fact of wanting to do something with conviction is really a powerful weapon in the realization of people’s lives.
            Personally to achieve my goals I have had to think positively. I have psyched that I can do one or other activity and I have to give the best of me. It is not enough made something if we are not doing it with our five senses. The predisposition plays a very important part on it. The planning and structuring strategies lead people to win. Many people have changed their lives radically they have changed from one state to its opposite thanks to their positive thoughts and good vibes.
With positive thoughts and attitude we can even get a mental and physical health because we do not let problems affect our lives, in this way we avoid stress and its harmful health consequences. In the same hand our self –esteem will be high and it will permit us to achieve whatever we want.
            I have serious problems in this country from the moment that I come, but thanks to my attitude and thinking I have been overcoming them little by little. I performing other activities like sports to keep my mind open to new opportunities and seek other solutions for my problems. I am sure that positive thinking and our positivity towards life leads us to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment